Terms and Conditions
1. Important - Read Carefully. This Connect Quote Agent Agreement ("Agreement') is a legal agreement between you and Connect Quote, ("CQ') for your designation as an agent approved to receive leads from CQ pursuant to the terms hereof.
3. Credit Policy. You agree to submit credits in accordance with Connect Quote’s policy for valid credit request reasons specified below. Invalid leads that contain any of the following may be submitted for credit. CQ does not guarantee verbal and/or written consumer contact or sales. This credit policy is subject to change without notice.
Invalid leads contain are defined as the following:
- None of the phone numbers provided belongs to the applicant.
- CQ already sent me a lead for this applicant and product type in the past 30 days.
- The applicant's contact information is correct, but states that an insurance quote was never requested.
- The applicant states that he or she completed the form for a reason other than obtaining an insurance quote.
Credit Request Restrictions:
- Leads can be credited up to ten (10) calendar days from the date reflected on the lead
- The allowable number of leads you can credit is 20% of the leads you receive within a calendar month.
- The leads you submit for credit must be chargeable leads supplied by CQ
- You must have made a good faith effort to contact the lead you are submitting for credit through all contact methods listed on the lead (home phone, work phone, cell phone, and/or email)
- You must be an active/current member of the CQ network.
- Timely credit requests (within 10 days) giving CQ the opportunity to replace the lead.
- Credit requests must be received by the 10th of each month for the previous months leads (Lead received at the end of each month will have a shorter submission timetable). Credits close at 5pm EST on the 10th day of each month
- Abnormally high credits may be subject to account restrictions.
- Credit requests may be limited in the minimum lead volume has not yet been met or you have been identified as requesting an abnormally high number of credits.
4. Obligations Regarding Leads. Your use of this service is subject to, and you hereby agree to, the following contractual obligations regarding any leads or consumer information provided to you by CQ:
- You will not give, sell, or otherwise provide or make available any Leads to any other company, agent, or individual, and you will protect such Leads at all times from an wrongful use or disclosure and use Leads only to quote insurance to the applicable consumer according to any guidelines or requirements provided by CQ herein.
- You will permanently delete from your records all personally identifiable Leads provided by CQ within a reasonable time after delivery by CQ, unless you establish a contractual relationship with the individual consumer.
- In connection with your use of any Leads, you will not violate any applicable laws, rule or regulations, including but not limited to laws that apply to telemarketing, email solicitations, truthful and fair business practices and the sales of insurance and insurance products, or any applicable data privacy or security laws.
- You will exercise all due care with respect to Leads and the collection, handling, delivery, processing and transmission thereof, and will maintain appropriate physical, technical and organizational measures to protect all Leads against accidental loss or unauthorized access, use, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
5. Lead Contact and Marketing Obligations. When you contact individuals based on Leads or otherwise engage in marketing or other activities pursuant to this Agreement, you agree to abide by the following:
- You will identify yourself to each consumer that you contact confirm that they have sought information about insurance quotes through CQ, or any affiliated organization, respect any request from consumers to not be contacted by you in the future, and otherwise conduct your contacts with consumers in a timely, professional, ethical and legal manner.
- You will not lead any consumer to believe that you represent CQ or that you are an agent of CQ.
- You will respond in a timely manner to all requests for insurance quotes generated from the leads.
- You will not engage in any deceptive, misleading or unethical practices and will not make any false or misleading representations or employ or cooperate in the publication or employment of any misleading or deceptive advertising material.
6. Leads and Lead Volume. You understand that all Leads provided by Connect Quote hereunder could be exclusive or non-exclusive, and that such exclusive leads are only sold to the agent and shared leads may be provided to four other agents and insurance companies including without limitation those that are competitive with you. Leads are considered to be delivered and subject to billing once they are received by you, provided that CQ has not received any system generated communication stating that such Leads failed to be delivered to you. In the event of any false submissions to our system, you may be eligible for lead credits depending on the terms of your agreement with CQ. Please note that abnormally high credit requests may result in account restrictions. Refer to the CQ Credit Policy for detailed information regarding lead credits. You agree that you are responsible for the ongoing monitoring of your Lead volume. You may increase or decrease your Lead volume at any time with the assistance of our Customer Service Department.
7. Payment Obligations. Your receipt of Leads from CQ hereunder is subject to the following payment obligations:
CQ reserves the right to increase or decrease product pricing at any time with or without notice. By acceptance of these terms and conditions you agree to the guidelines of the following billing models:
Agent will pay for leads in advance by setting an amount to be charged on agent’s credit card. When Agents account reaches $14.00 or less, the credit card on file will be charged the amount set up by the agent for auto payment. If Agents card cannot be successfully charged, Agents account may be suspended and/or its reserved zones may be forfeited and/or loss of zones may occur at Connect Quote’ sole discretion. When a new card has been entered and has been successfully charged, Agents account may be reactivated, at Connect Quote’ sole discretion. Agent shall pay all applicable sales, use, transfer and other taxes and all duties which are levied or imposed by reason of the transaction(s), excluding, income taxes on net profits which may be levied against CQ. Agent shall reimburse CQ for all costs associated with collecting on past-due accounts including attorney fees, court costs, and other reasonable expenses incurred.
Refunds will only be made within 30 days payment. If the agent decides to terminate the relationship with CQ for any reason after 30 days the agent must use remaining amounts on account for lead purchases until the balance is reduced. If account is dormant for 13 months or longer any amounts on account will be forfeited.
8. Term and Termination. This Agreement will commence on the date signed, and will continue until terminated by either party. You may terminate this Agreement with or without cause upon written notice to CQ. In addition, CQ reserves the right at any time, with or without cause, to (i) terminate this Agreement with regard to all agents or with regard to you individually, immediately upon notice to you by e-mail or otherwise; (ii) modify, suspend or terminate operation of or access to the Site or the provision of Leads to you or any other agents. The provisions of Sections 3, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, and 11 will survive termination of this Agreement for any reason.
9. Disclaimers. CONNECT QUOTE DOES NOT GUARANTEE ANY RESULTS YOU MAY RECEIVE FROM YOUR REGISTRATION TO RECEIVE LEADS FROM CQ. CQ DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING THE QUALITY, TRUTHFULNESS, OR ACCURACY OF LEADS OR OTHER INFORMATION YOU MAY RECEIVE FROM CQ, NOR THE ELIGIBILITY OF ANY SUCH INDIVIDUALS FOR INSURANCE.
10. Representations and Warranties. You represent and warrant (i) that your performance under this Agreement will be in accordance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations, and with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, at all times; and (ii) that you currently have and will maintain during the term of this Agreement an active insurance license in all applicable territories in which you have requested that CQ provide you Leads.
11. Indemnification. You will indemnify and hold CQ, its parent company, its affiliates, employees, officers, directors, sub-licensees, customers and agents harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, liabilities, damages, expenses, and costs (including attorneys fees and court costs) resulting from (i) any breach of this Agreement by you, (ii) any negligent or intentionally wrongful acts or omissions by you in connection with this Agreement or any Leads, or (iii) injury to persons or damage to property arising out of or in connection with your performance under this Agreement.